Women’s Wednesday #67: Behavior Economics in 2018 | Increase Sales to Women by $2 Million
Posted: December 6, 2017 by Anne Fleming, Car Buying Advocate
As we gear up for 2018, we’re providing you with a powerful white paper. While everyone knows the power of women buyers, are you aware of how women are impacting your business?
- What percentage of your business is generated by women?
- What percentage of your leads are generated by women?
- What percentage of your service drive business is generated by women?
Clearly, you can’t grow what you don’t know!
The average new car dealer sells 819 vehicles annually to women. But if you don’t have a benchmark for tracking this, how can you improve sales to this growing segment that now buys 4.5 of every 10 cars, especially in a more challenging retail climate?
The white paper Behavior Economics: Increase Sales to Women by $2 Million provides a clear road map to crack this code in two key areas:
- Five easy steps to train your sales advisors to adapt, coach, and motivate them to adopt new attitudes and behaviors to engage this buying segment.
- New tracking metrics to gauge and propel your store to cultivate sales to women and families and be a destination dealer.